Indigo mental health is currently in the process of selecting and joining a number of insurance panels to be able to better serve our clients needs. The following information on specific insurance companies, and affiliated provider networks is intended to indicate our current participation, however even after we conform benefits we can not guarantee that they will pay for your care.
The complexity of insurance companies and their interaction with employers, benefit management companies, health care providers and clients is often difficult to understand. A your insurance card may appear to state that we are covered, and in some cases our clients have even found us in their insurance company provider search. However your employer or a benefit management company may have carved mental health benefits out and assigned them to another insurance network that we are not actually paneled with
The following sections include the companies Indigo Mental Health is currently paneled with, the provider networks that we participate in, and the companies we are currently in the process of negotiation with.
- Ambetter Health Plans from Coordinated Care
- BridgeSpan Health
- First Choice Health
- Meritan Health
- Optim Health
- Providence Behavioral Heath
- Regence BlueShield
- United Behavioral Health
- Mines & Associates EAP
The Blue Card Network
Including most (BlueCross/BlueShield) insurance plans…
Most insurance cards will show the Blue Card suitcase logo
- Anthem BlueCross
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield – Federal Employee Program
- Cambia Health Solutions
- Care First Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- HMA – Healthcare Management Administrators with the BlueCard logo
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield State and Regional Plans
And many others.
If you have a Premera Blue Cross plan with one of these Member ID prefix’s we can bill out of network for you: KBG MSJ AZN
Many Blue Card plans will require a prior authorization for mental health care, and some will have specific carve-outs to other insurance networks. please check your card for a Behavioral Health or Mental Health phone number, as this usually indicates a prior authorization is required, or that a carve-out is in place
The First Choice Health Network including…
Most insurance cards will show the first choice health network logo
- First Choice Health Administrators
- First Health
- Health Smart
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington Options Inc
Kaiser Permanente PPO plans
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of The North West Including (INTEL)
- Moda Health
- Optimum Health
- Providence Health Plan
- Samaritan Health Plans
And many others….
In Contract Negotiations With…
These are the companies I have initiated contracting with, once we have been contracted with a new network we will immediately update this page.
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington (Formerly Core) HMO plans
- Premera Blue Cross of Washington
Currently we are appealing their denial due to closed network on the basis of a lack of providers in specialties.