My life experiences, coupled with my own experience in therapy and a rich history of both formal and informal training has afforded me the opportunity to serve as a supportive and skillful clinician; I look forward to partnering with you through the process of psychotherapy.
I hold these degrees and certificates:
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – Mount Saint Mary College
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences – Mount Saint Mary College
- Graduate Certificate in Philosophy and Applied Ethics – University of North Florida
- Masters degree in Clinical Psychology (Systems Counseling) – LIOS Graduate College of Saybrook University
Locally known as The Leadership Institute of Seattle program
- A Doctor of Theology in Comparative Religions and Sacred Theology – Union Theological Seminary
I hold the following credentials and certifications:
- Mental Health Counselor License [License LH60729996]
- Licensed Clinical Hypnotherapist [License HP60645971]
- Certified Clinical Sexologist – [Sex Therapy Training Institute 2015]
- Certified ADHD Coach Practitioner [Positive Psychology Institute: ADHD Coaching Master Class]
I am a member of the following professional associations:
- American Counselors Association
- Association for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Issues in Counseling
- Association for Contextual and Behavioral Therapies
- Heart Centered Therapies Association
- Seattle Counselors Association
I have completed the following training to better serve my clients:
- Advanced Lifetime Sexual Health
- Sexual Assault Advocate/Counselor Training
- Level 1 Training in Emotion Focused Therapy with Individuals.
- Level 1 and Level 2 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy.
- Externship in Emotionally Focused Therapy.
- SmartRecovery Facilitation
- The Milton H. Erickson Foundation (Fundamentals, and Advanced Intensive)
- Heart Centered Hypnotherapy